Rebuild in the Netherlands?

Hi there,

sorry for posting in English but my dutch is basically non-existent. I hope I managed to find the corrected sub-forum, if not, just move the post.

Unfortunately I blew my motor in the RX-8 last year when the oil filter sheered off the mounting bracket and it spilled all its oil.

Now I desperately want to get it back on the road next year. As there is no shop left to do rebuilds in Germany where I live I got to look abroad. I recently got recommended RX-Garage for a rebuild by someone from the Netherlands (I don't know, maybe he's active on here too, you know who you are 😅)

Unfortunately I couldn't find any reviews regarding their rebuilds online, at least not in english. Is there anybody on here that has gotten their engine by them and would like to share his/her experience with me. And also, can you recommend any other places to get my engine rebuild in the Netherlands?

Any help would be gladly appreciated

Regards

Julian 

Laat een reactie achter

Rich Text-bewerker Om de stijl van een alinea te bewerken druk je op Tab om naar het alineamenu te gaan. Hier kan je één stijl kiezen. Wanneer je niets kiest wordt de alinea standaard. Er verschijnt een in-line indelingsmenu wanneer je tekst selecteert. Druk op Tab om dat menu binnen te gaan. Sommige elementen, zoals rijke linkinsluitingen, afbeeldingen, laadindicatoren en foutmeldingen kunnen in de editor worden ingevoegd. U kunt er naar navigeren met behulp van de pijltoetsen in de editor en deze verwijderen met de delete- of backspace-toets.